- Delegates must be 50% of African-American background.(one parent should be African-American)
- All delegates must be born female.
- Delegates must live be a resident of the state they represent, or be a full-time student in that state.
- It is understood that delegate may not for any reason contact the judges for any reason.
- The choices made my the judging panel are final.
- State delegates and National titleholders MUST NOT consume drugs or alochol while representing the Miss African-American
United (TM) program. It is understood that doing so will result is loss of your title and you will be banned from further
divisions withing the Miss African -American United (TM) program.
- All required information in sent to the National Office prior to the deadline
- That the delegates will not defame or slander The National Director, other delegates, Judges of The
Miss African-American United Program (TM), or delegates of other pageants/programs while using the Miss African-American United
(TM) message boards or while representing the program. Doing so will result in removal of title.
- When making representing The Miss American United (TM) program delegates will speak and dress in a repectable
- I agree that all information that I submit as a delegates is correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand
that The Miss African-American United (TM) program at any time can require proof of information that I submit.
- I agree to have my name and likness used for Miss African-American United(TM) promotion information. I understand
that I will be paid no additional prizes or money for this.
- That I will not hold The Miss African-American United(TM) program at fault for injuries that I may occur
will making appearances as a titleholder.
- I agree NOT to consume drugs or alchol while in my crown and banner.
- I understand that my reign as a local/state/national titleholder is for one year unless otherwise noted.
- I understand that I may enter other pagent systems be they online or live.
- I understand that the Miss African-American United (TM) system will not be held at fault for loss entries
due to the postal system.
- I understand that 5 or more delegates must be entered into each divison for that division crown a winner.
If that division does not have 5 or more delegates I understand that I may be placed into the next divison. I will be contacted
if that is the case.
- I understand that Miss African-American United (TM) will not schedule appearances for me.
- Entries will not be returned unless the delegates sends a SASE.
- I understand that as the National titleholder (Miss/Ms/Mrs) I must make 5 appearances. They may include
other pageants, festivals, judging pageants, parades etc. I understand that I must send photos to the national office
for promotion within 30 days of my appearance. I understand that I must send copies of photos where they be email or
snapshot. I understand that I must be wearing at least my sash in the photo to count as an appearance. Failure to do so will
result in loss of my title.
- National Titleholders may not run again for the same title. For example if you are the winner of Miss African-American
United (TM) you may not run for that same title, however if you age into another divison you may run for that title.
- All divisions are based on the entry date until the National crowning.
- All delegate and national winners understand that if part of their prize package is a free or partial entry
into another system that they will follow by the rules of that system. They understand that the Miss African-American United(TM)
is not apart of that system. The delegate will not find the Miss African-American United(TM) system liable for any
accidents, problem, or stolen property if such an event should arise. Any additional questions or problems should be addressed
with that director.
- If it is found that a delegate, national titleholder or pending delegate is misusing the Miss African-American
United(TM) message board(s) they will be stripped of their title and prizes. Monies already paid will not be refunded.
- The Miss African-American United(TM) system reserves the right to request information that the delegate supplies
in full or in part on their application.
- Any delegate who is rude to another delegate on the Miss/Ms/Mrs African-American United(TM) message board(s)
will have thier title(s) stripped and MUST return all prices to the National Office within in 5 business days.
- I understand that NO REFUNDS will be given for any reason.
- I understand that prizes may not be redeemed for cash and are non-transferable.
- I understand that if I give false or misleading information that may include but not limited to my
application, appearances, etc, and I have my title taken that I MAY NOT ever reenter the Miss/Ms/Mrs African-American United
(TM) pageant even if I "age into"/change division status.
- I HAVE NOT, nor am I in the process of posing nude or suggestive adult material. I understand that doing
so will result in removal of my title.
- If the National titleholder(s) are unable to fulfill the title of Miss/Ms/Mrs African-American United(TM)
then the national title will be offered to the first runner-up.
- I understand that all regional titles must be approved by the national director.
- I understand that all state/regional titles are at-large.
- I understand that if I apply as a married delegate that I must be married and living with my spouse during
my title. Unless my spouse is stationed in another area, but I understand that I must be married.
- Delegate(s) who serve in the United States Miltary may enter, however they must be a citizen of the United
States of America.
- I understand that if I apply for the visiablity award that I MUST send all information required to the national
office prior to the deadline.
- I understand that the rules of Miss/Ms/Mrs African-American United(TM) may be updated as so deemed by the
national office or director.
- I understand that Miss African-American United is not responsible for prizes not awarded by sponors.
- I will not hold Miss African Agerican United responsible for any "bad experience" that I may have as a result
of any sponsor's award/prize.
- If a state prelim is held in the state in which I live. I understand that I must apply in that state first.
If not selected as the state winner I understand that I may enter "at-large" in the National Pageant, however I understand
that I must pay all "at-large" fees.
- Winners of state prelims may not reenter the state pageant from year to year in the same division. State
winners may apply for a state title if there is not state prelim that year.
- State delegates will look the state director for awards, prizes, and state deadlines. (If state prelim
- All teen delegates under the age of 18 must return a signed copy of the the rules with a parental signture.
Any teen giving false or misleading information will be stripped of thier title, and no monies will be refunded.
- The Miss African-American United Program is not responaible for teen delegates who enter without advising their parent/legal
- If there are more than 25 delegates in each division a top ten will be selected based on those with the top
10 scores. Each delegate will then be emailed/issued 1 question/interview based and one question/platform based worth
50 points each. The delegates with the top 5 scores will be deemed runners up (1-4 )and the winner based on those scores.
Parent's Name(If under 18 years of age)_______________
Parent's contact Phone:_______________________